Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Example Documents

I did not go to school today due to my need to work on my final project for my masters. DeAnn reported "We are still alive, just barely..without you. The kids did pretty well in the library....and most importantly the library was glad we left everything in good shape! We did get some printed finished menus and some started on the business proposal."

I got up early to complete the example document for the students to follow. I posted it on wikispaces. I also planned to contact the district's nutrition manager who creates the school menu but Master's work won. I also reflected on how it would have been great to get the chef and a co-op speaker as we brainstormed. We will have to make sure that is apart of the process next year.

Well, more tomorrow.

No comments: