Friday, July 17, 2009

Preparing to Coach

Today was a lite day. The main purpose was to get ready for Monday. We started by looking at the agenda for the week again. We clarified any items as well as made changes based upon unforeseeable situations. We went over each activity for Monday and made sure we had all the materials in our boxes. We wrapped up the day in our respective rooms and set up for Monday.

The best part of the day was being able to tour parts of IMSA. It is an amazing building. I can image being a student who would want to be there. To see some of my tour, check out the photos on flickr.

1 comment:

DeAnn Deason said...

You are doing a great job keeping us posted of your experiences! I feel like I'm there in some way. Can't wait to hear how today goes because at this point I find myself holding my breath a bit.